Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Work Experience Teacher (WET) 2017 Official Question Paper
KVS have released notification for TGT WET 117 post which online application have started from 24 August,After notification TGT WET aspirants are searching for TGT WET previous years questions papers,So to provide help to aspirants here we are providing 2017 TGT WET official questions papers.
Exam Pattern In 2017
Objective Type Written Exam
Part-I Technical -100 Questions
Part-II Non Technical-100 Questions
Total Time-180 Minutes
Due to large file size we have divided questions paper in two part Technical part and Non Technical part
Technical Part Analysis- In 2017 technical part was medium level 80 % questions from Analog electronics have asked remaining 20 % from Digital electronics,Circuit theory,Communication system have asked.
Mostly question was fundamental based directly asked,Mostly questions based on formula asked so aspirant should read basic fundamental theory and formula carefully.
Non Technical Part Analysis-In 2017 non technical part was easy,In 2017 there was 100 non technical question but in 2018 there will be only 50 questions.
Question of General English,Hindi,Reasoning and Gk was easy mostly question from SSC CGL and others exam have asked.
KVS TGT WET(Electrical/Electronics) 2018 Online Test Series
Start from 11 September 2018
Total Test Series-20 (Minimum number ,We will increase if exam date extend)
Syllabus Wise Test Details
Technical Part Test
1.Unit-I Test 1 (50 Questions) 2.Unit-I Test 2 (50 Questions)
3.Unit-II Test 1 (50 Questions) 4.Unit-II Test 2 (50 Questions)
5.Unit-IIII Test 1 (50 Questions) 6.Unit-III Test 3 (50 Questions)
7.Unit-IV Test 1 (50 Questions) 8.Unit-IV Test 4 (50 Questions)
9.Unit-V Test 1 (50 Questions) 10.Unit-V Test 5 (50 Questions)
Non Tech Test
11.Non tech Part Test-1 12.Non tech Part Test-2 13.Non tech Part Test-3
14.Non tech Part Test-4 15.Non tech Part Test-5
Full Test Series
16.Full Test Series -1 17.Full Test Series -2 18.Full Test Series -3
19.Full Test Series – 4 20.Full Test Series -5
Schedule-Weekly 2 Test-Tuesday And Friday
Fee-Rs 110 Only
Feature Of Test Series
1.Life time validity and candidate can attempt it any time.
2.It will be totally based on KVS WET Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
3.It will be totally same as main online exam.
4.You can take each test 10 times maximum.
5.Result of Full test series will be publish after finish of test.Candidate will be able to see result from my result menu.
6.Will allow to see performance of your group other candidate and your performance.
7.Will allow to see how much time you have given to solve a question and subject.
8.Will allow to print your result and passing certificate.
9.Will allow to print your response sheet and correct answer with solution.
Register /New Candidate How to Attempt Test Series
1.Register candidate (For New candidate we will provide login details.) should login and choose my exam then click attempt now.
2.Follow the instruction and a massage
3.Candidate can attempt any time test series.
Support-Register candidate can be contact from dashboard,Choose menu mail and compose a mail and send it.Also you can contact on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 8955174627
Demo Of Online Test-
1.Click here to register Click here for online registration and take exam
If you are already register student then click here to Login and take test Click here to login and attempt test
2.Fill the details correctly
3.Verify the email,If you will not receive then wait for 30 minutes will be active your registration manually,after that you will able to take free exam.
4.To take demo exam click on Buy Exam and select exam which you want to take add the free exam package in your account then go to my exam and then attempt no.