In this months there is many upcoming exam and for all upcoming exam current affairs is important topics because near about 10-15 question will be ask from current affairs in each exam.
To provide help in current affairs preparation here we are uploading Current Affairs Refreshers MCQ PDF January To June 2017,It have all important current affairs expected MCQ month wise.By this aspirants will be able to sore maximum marks in current affairs topics.
It have national,international,sports,books,scheme,person in news,place in news,awards and many more topics current affairs MCQ.
1.January Current Affairs Total No Of Questions- 150
2.February Current Affairs Total No Of Questions-140
3.March Current Affairs Total No Of Questions-160
4.April Current Affairs Total No Of Questions-150
5.May Current Affairs Total No Of Questions-150
6.June Current Affairs Total No Of Questions-150
File Size-300 KB
Created By-All Exam Review Adda
1. Proposed capital of Andhra Pradesh –
(a) Tirupati (b) Amaravathi (c) Vijayawada (d) Visakhapatnam
2. Donald Trump belongs to which party?
(a) Republican (b) Democratic (c) Conservative (d) Labour
3. New Chief of Army Staff –
(a) DS Suhag (b) DS Dhanoa (c) Bipin Rawat (d) Pravin Bakshi
4. New Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu –
(a) O Panneerselvam (b) Sasikala (c) Oomen Chandy (d) Karunanidhi
5. 2017 is the UN International Year of –
(a) Pulses (b) Soils
(c) Light Based Technologies (d) Sustainable Tourism for Development
6. Number of companies in BSE Sensex –
(a) 25 (b) 30 (c) 50 (d)100
7. Volkswagen is a company based in ‐
(a) Germany (b) Sweden (c) France (d) Russia
8. New 500 rupee note has the image of ‐
(a) Mangalyaan (b) Red Fort (c) Taj Mahal (d) Tiger
9. Magnus Carlsen is associated with ‐
(a) F1 Racing (b) Golf (c) Chess (d) Snooker
10. World AIDS Day is observed on ‐
(a) December 25 (b) December 18 (c) December 10 (d) December 1
11. Theresa May is the Prime Minister of –
(a) United Kingdom (b) Canada (c) Australia (d)New Zealand
12. Vitara Brezza is a car model launched by –
(a) Hyundai (b) Honda (c) Maruti (d) Ford
13. New 2000 rupee note has the image of ‐
(a) INS Vikramaditya (b) Mangalyaan (c) Red Fort (d) Thiruvalluvar
14. Chief Minister of Gujarat is ‐
(a) Anandiben Patel (b) Gautam Adani (c) Hardik Patel (d) Vijay Rupani
15. Which is a wind instrument?
(a) Sitar (b) Shehnai (c) Pakhawaj (d)Mridangam
Answers-1. (b) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (d) 8. (a) 9. (c) 10. (b)
11. (d) 12. (a) 13. (b) 14. (d) 15. (d)
Note-Current Affairs July to September 2017 will be upload shortly.