Here we are providing History one liner PDF part one for upcoming various PSUs exam,these questions have asked mostly times in previous exam of SSC,VIZAG,NTRO and NIELIT.
This is first part we will be upload total 15 part of total 1500 questions.
Also we will be upload one liner PDF for following subject-
Geography,Economics,General science,Statics GK,Computer and others by this candidate will be able to score 100 % marks in General Awareness category.
1. In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
2. What was the script used in the earliest Tamil inscriptions?
3. Which ports handled the north Indian trade during the Gupta period?
4. Which Tomar ruler is credited to have established Delhi?
5. Who was the Sultan of Delhi who is reputed to have built the biggest network of canals in India?
Answer-Feroze Shan Tughlaq
6. Which school of paintings developed independently during the Mughal Period?
Answer-The Bijapur School
7. Which ‘Englishmen was fellow of Gandhiji in South Africa?
8. Who com merited that Cripps Mission was a postdated cheque on a crashing bank?
9. At which one place did Mahatma Gandhi first start his Satyagraha in India?
10. Bhakt Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal emperor?
11. Who was called Zinda Pir (living saint) in Mughal India?
12. In which nomad man started settling?
13. Rigveda is divided into 10 books. Which books are the oldest?
Answer-Second and seventh
14. Who was the last of the 24th Jain Tirthankaras?
15. Which site, where Ashokan pillars exist, has the bull capital? Answer-Rampurva
16. During which reign was Kalidasa lived?
17. Which Rashtrakuta ruler established a victory pillar in Rameshwaram?
18. Who was the last ruler of the Tughlaq dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate?
19. The ruler which was not invited to join the confederacy to fight against Vijaynagar in the battle of Talikota?
20. Who was the Afghan ruler of India whose administrative system was emulated by the British?
Answer-Sher Shah Suri
21. Whose tomb is ‘Biwi Ka Maqbara’?
22. Who organised a Maratha confederacy against the English leading to the Third Anglo Maratha War?
23. By whom was Shuddhi movement (conversion of non-Hindus to Hinduism) started?
Answer-Swami Dayanand Saraswati
24. “The best and bravest of the military leader of the rebels” about whom was this said by Sir Hugh Rose?
Answer-Rani of Jhansi
25. During India’s Freedom Struggle, which led to the first ‘All India Hartal’?
Answer-Protest against Rowlatt Act
26. In ancient India, at where was the earliest capital of Magadha kingdom?
27. Which Rajputa king defeated Muhammad Ghori for the first time?
28. Which region of India was ruled by Sultan Zainul Abidin?
29. Sirajuddaulah was defeated by Lord Clive in which battle?
30. Near the banks of which river excavations have brought to light that Indus Valley Civilization percolated to far south?
31. The term nishka, which meant an ornament in the Vedic period, was used in latertirnes, what did it denote?
32. Which are Tile earliest Buddhist literature that deal with the stories of the various birth of Buddha?
33. Which was the most important factor in transforming ancient Indian society into feudal society?
Answer-Practice of land grants
34. By whom was the ‘Shahnama’ written?
35. The Portuguese traveller, Nuniz visited Vijayanagar during the reign of which rular?
36. Which Mughal Emperor gave land for the construction of the Golden Temple at Amritsar?
37. Under the leadership of which Guru did the Sikh become a political and military force?
Answer-Guru Gobind Singh
38. Which decisive battle was fought during the Third Carnatic War between the English and the French?
39. The ruler of which State was removed from power by the British on the protext of misgovernance?
40. What was the original name of Tansen, the most famous musician at the court of Akbar?
41. Which Indian ruler established embassies in foreign countries. on modern lines?
42. When was the Indus Valley Civilization flourished?
Answer-During 2500-1750 B.C
43. What are the main channels of our knowledge about the Indus Valley Civilization?
44. What was the rate of land revenue as ‘given in the dharma shastras?
45. In which country was Buddhism first propogated outside India? Answer-Srilanka
46. Who was well-known patron of the Mahayana of Buddhism? Kanishka
47. Which Gupta king is famous for his courageous stand against the Hunas?
48. To which work is Devichandraguptam related?
Answer-Chandra Gupta II
49. Who is most famous for” the establishment of an elaborate system of municipal administration?
50. By whom was the city of Agra founded in 1504?
51. Why did Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq transfer his capital from Delhi to Daulatabad?
Answer-To control South India better
52. During which reign was the East India Company founded in London? Answer-Akbar
53. Who was known as ‘Lady with Lamp’?
54. Which Rajput dynasties did not surrender to Akbar?
55. Where was Shivaji crowned as an independent king?
56. Which saint name is associated with Shivaji?
57. By whom was Island of Bombay was given to the English Prince Charles II as dowry?
58. Which first Europeans came to India?
59. During which movement was ‘Mahatma’ added before Gandhiji’s name?
60. Who was impeached in England for his actions in India?
61. Who was the first General-Secretary of the Indian National Congress?
62. When was the monopoly of East India Company in trade brought under the control of the British Crown?
63. By whom was the Home Rule Movement in India was started?
Answer-Annie Besant and Tilak
64. After whose name was a women’s division of the Indian National Army named?
65. Who started the newspaper Shome Prakash?
Answer-Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
66. In whose court was a Chinese embassy sent by Tang emperor?
67. Which inscription mentions Pulkesin II’s military success against
68. Chandragupta Maurya figures prominently in whose book?
69. Who stated that there was no slavery in India?
70. Which ruler had granted Diwani to the East India company?
Answer-Shah Alam II
71. What is the name of the group of languages spoken by the largest number of people in India?
72. On which thing did the Buddhism and Jainism both give stress? Answer-Non-violence
73. Which silver coins Issued by the Guptas?
74. By whom was the rare work on architecture, Samarangana Sutradhara written?
75. Who was the first Sultan of Delhi to introduce the practice of ‘Sijda’?
76. Which Sultan of Delhi imposed Jazfya on the Brahmins also?
77. Who got the ‘Bharat Ratna’ award, before becoming the President of India?
Answer-Dr. Zakir Hussain
78. The Mansabdari system introduced by Akbar from which system was it borrowed from?
79. The Maratha power reached the zenith of its glory during which reign?
80. Which Land tenure systems was introduced by Lord Cornwallis? Answer-Zamindari
81. By whom was Swaraj as a national demand first made?
82. Who is the author of the book ‘Glimpses of World History’? Answer-Jawaharlal Nehru
83. Who attended the Second Round Table Conference as the representative of the Congress?
84. Which reservoir is constructed on Chambal?
85. Which state was in the development of hydroelectricity the pioneering state?
86. Which is the most malleable metal?
87. During the Mughal period which trader first came to India? Answer-English
88. A Fortgotten Empire’, written by the renowned historian Robert Sewell, is about which Empire?
89. Which God lost his importance as the first deity during the Later Vedic period?
90. Who was the famous Indo-Greek king who embraced Buddhism?
91. During which reign did both Vardhaman Mahavira and Gautama Buddha preach their doctrines?
92. What is the name by which Ashoka is generally referred to in his inscriptions?
93. Which Gupta ruler was equally great in the art of peace, wars and personal accomplishment?
94. Who contributed the Chalukya in Western India?
95. The Kalachuri era counted from A.D. 248 what was mostly in currnet?
96. By whom was the first estimate of national income in India made? Answer-Dadabhai Naoroji
97. Which region of northern India was not included in the empire of Ala-ud-din Khalji?
98. Who destroyed the group of Forty Nobles?
99. Who built Char Minar?
Answer-Quli Qutb Shah
100. On the ruins of which Hindu kingdom was the kingdom of Golconda founded?