Total No. of Posts : 36 posts (UR-22, SC-04, ST-05, OBC-05)
The candidates applying for Junior Engineer(Distribution) should be
Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from
a University/ Polytechnic College recognized by University Grants
Commission or AICTE with:
60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate in case of Unreserved / OBC
candidates of MP Domicile and candidates of all categories not having
2. Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates having M.P. domicile.
having higher qualification i.e graduate degree in Electrical
Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering may also apply.
The candidates appearing in Final Semester / Year examination may also
apply, however, the candidates if selected shall have to produce the
proof of having passed the final year/semester examination with minimum
stipulated qualifying marks for the respective category before appearing
for final document verification failing which their candidature shall
Age Limit : 18-40 yrs
Salary : Rs. 13,960/- (B.P.Rs. 9860/-+G.P. Rs. 4100/-)
Application Fee :
Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and
candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per
application. The applications can also be submitted through MP Online
Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
Selection Process : Online
application will be invited through MP Online. The Eligible candidates
shortlisted on the basis of the details filled in online application
form satisfying the aforementioned criteria may have to undergo an
online assessment test comprising of questions in relevant subject as
indicated in the syllabus.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply Online.
Important Dates :
01. Date of publication of advertisement in the newspaper -28.01.2017
02. Date of inviting applications through M.P. Online -28.01.2017
03. Last date of receiving online applications -25.02.2017
04. Tentative date of issue of Admit Card through M.P. Online -10.03.2017
05. Date of written test -18.03.2017
06. Objection on Question Paper/Answer key -19.03.2017 to 21.03.2017
07. Resolution of objection calling -31.03.2017
08. Online Examination Result Declaration and submission of merit -05.04.2017
Click Here For Job Details