GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ-2
January 6, 2017
- Who was the first recipient of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award ?
- Which vitamin is essential to make red blood cells ?
- Which place of worship in Myanmar contains eight strands of Buddha’s hair ?
- ASIAD games are held after how many years ?
- Which is the state bird of Delhi ?
- Who is credited with the conceptualization and design of the Indian Rupee Symbol ?
- Who wrote “The Discovery of India” ?
- Name the only woman Prime Minister of India ?
- Which musical instrument is Pandit Ravi Shankar associated with ?
- What is the nickname of Glenn McGrath ?
- What is a group of Fish called ?
- Which planet is named after the Roman Messenger of God ?
- What is world’s most ancient game ?
- Where were first Paralympic games held ?
- Who was the first woman with speaking, hearing and visual disability to graduate ?
- Who was the first European to reach China ?
- What are plants that eat meat called ?
- Who was the first woman attorney general in the United States ?
- Which waterfall is at the border of USA and Canada ?
- Which method of farming is used in areas that receive less rainfall or have no fixed source of irrigation ?