CURRENT AFFAIRS LAST SIX MONTHS(1 JUN-12 DECEMBER)
We have created this current affairs refreshers for upcoming exam IES/ESE,UPPCL,SSC,IBPS,RRB.DMRC/NMRC
It have all important current affairs questions with answers
TO DOWNLOAD PDF CLICK HERE
It have all important current affairs questions with answers
1) On 1st December which day was observed across the world - World AIDS Day
2) Union Cabinet approves inclusion of 15 new castes in - Central OBC List
3) UNESCO adds Cuban rumba and Belgian beer to list of - World’s Intangible Heritage
4) Union Government formed which committee to promote digital economy - Chandrababu Naidu Committee
5) Drones help assess land problems in - North East
6) 51st Raising Day was celebrated by – BSF
7) Yoga now on UNESCO’s list of - Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
8) Union HRD Ministry launches - Vittiya Saksharata Abhiyan
9) New cheap way to produce nuclear fuel using electricity developed by - Russian Scientist
10) SC approves which system to tackle air pollution in Delhi-NCR - Centre’s Graded Response System
11) On 3rd December which day is observed across the world - International Day of Persons with Disabilities
12) Which Festival begins in Nagaland - Hornbill
13) UAE-based Indian teen Kehkashan Basu wins - Children's Peace Prize
14) ISRO to launch how many satellites in one go in 2017 - 83 Satellites
15) Which conference held in Amritsar, Punjab - 6th Heart of Asia
16) On 5th December which day is observed across the world - World Soil Day
17) Who wins reader’s poll for the TIME Person of the Year 2016 - Narendra Modi
18) Who has been appointed as Interim Director of CBI - Rakesh Asthana
19) Which app has been launched to promote breastfeeding - Stanpan Suraksha
20) 2016 Miss Supranational title won by - Srinidhi Shetty
21) Researchers found novel route to discover - New Drug Targets
22) Name the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu who passed away on 5th December, 2016 - J Jayalalithaa
23) Name the Joint maritime exercise which begins between India and UK - Konkan 16
24) The Lifeline Express to get two more coaches for - Cancer Treatment
25) Nation pays homage to Bharat Ratna Dr BR Ambedkar on his - Mahaparinirvan Diwas
26) Which remote sensing satellite has successfully launched - Resourcesat-2A
27) Andhra Pradesh Government launches which mobile app to promote digital transactions - AP Purse
28) INS Sumitra visited which country to strengthen bilateral ties - Australia
29) Name the artist who won 2016 Turner Prize - Helen Marten
30) Dr Ambedkar’s birthday to be celebrated as - Water Day
31) Who has been named as Time Magazine person of the year - Donald Trump
32) India to train Sukhoi Su-30MK2 fighter pilots of which country - Vietnam
33) Which court gave verdict against Triple Talaq - Allahabad High Court
34) On 9th December 2016 which day is observed across the world - International Anti-Corruption Day
35) Use of newspapers for packing food banned by – FSSAI
36) Name the astronaut who is the 1st American to Orbit Earth - John Glenn
37) AirAsia India Summoned for - FEMA Violations
38) Which country successfully launches space junk collector into orbit – Japan
39) President Pranab Mukherjee presents which two awards to master craftspersons - Shilp Guru Awards, National Awards
40) On 10th December, 2016 which day is observed across the world - Human Rights Day
41) Recommendations of Ratan Watal Committee for - Digital Payments
42) India inked Civil nuclear cooperation agreement with which country - Vietnam
43) $100 million loan was cancelled by world bank for which country - Pakistan
44) Cargo service between Tibet and Nepal was launched by - China
45) Which TV channel was launched to promote cashless India - Digishala TV Channel
46) Ammonia detected for first time in upper – Troposphere
47) On 11th December which day is observed across the world - International Mountain Day
48) Nobel Peace Laureate Jose Ramos-Horta urged for peace in - J & K
49) Who conferred with highest French civilian distinction Legion of Honour - John Kerry
50) Pranab Mukherjee launches Kailash Satyarthi’s which campaign - 100 Million for 100 Million
1) Which joint military exercise Surya Kiran commences - 10th Indo-Nepal
2) Which state tops in 2016 Agricultural Marketing and Farmer Friendly Reforms Index of NITI Aayog – Maharashtra
3) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel remembered on his - 141st Birth Anniversary
4) IFFI to honour Im Kwon-taek with -Lifetime Achievement Award
5) Which country invites India to join fast-neutron reactor project – Russia
6) To achieve a corruption free society which week is observed across India - Vigilance Awareness Week
7) International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against whom is observed globally -Journalists
8) IISER Researchers develop what to scoop out marine oil spills – Gelator
9) MoU signed for enabling online submission of applications under - PMAY
10) Who has been appointed as CEO of IBRD & IDA of World Bank - Kristalina Georgieva
11) Sports Ministry tells whom to identify 2020 Olympics Medal Prospects – NSFs
12) PM Modi inaugurated Asian Ministerial Conference on - Disaster Risk Reduction
13) Who has been appointed as India's Ambassador to Lebanon - Sanjiv Arora
14) Who won German Green Talent award - Shamik Chowdhury
15) Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties will be hosted by - India
16) Which channel ordered to be taken off air for 24 hours - NDTV India
17) Union Government launches which abhiyan - Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva
18) On 5th November which day is celebrated - World Tsunami Awareness Day
19) India-Bangladesh which joint military exercise has begun - SAMPRITI-2016
20) Global Media and Information Literacy Week 2016 observed from-31st October to 5th November
21) Union Environment Ministry constitutes Four-Member team for Conservation of - Loktak Lake
22) International Day for Preventing Exploitation of Environment in War and Armed Conflict observed on – 6th November
23) Which company becomes first firm to get debt recast under RBI’s S4A Scheme – HCC
24) Indian Women’s hockey team wins - 2016 Asian Champions Trophy
25) Name the former J&K Deputy Chief Minister who passes away recently -Mangat Ram Sharma
26) Who won 2016 WTA Elite Singles Trophy - Petra Kvitova
27) Who has been elected as Member of International Law Commission of UN - Aniruddha Rajput
28) Who has been elected as new President of USA - Donald Trump
29) Who has been appointed as Executive Director of RBI - M Rajeshwar Rao
30) Book titled An Era of Darkness: The British Empire in India is written by - Shashi Tharoor
31) Who has won 2016 RSF-TV5 Monde Press Freedom Prize - Hadi Abdullah
32) Who has been appointed as MD and CEO of BoB Capital Markets
- Ratnesh Kumar
33) New series of Rs 500 & Rs 2000 notes with improved features were issued by - RBI
34) World Science Day for Peace and Development 2016 observed on
- 10th November 2016
35) Who has been appointed as interim Chairman of TCS - Ishaat Hussain
36) Name of first Indian-American woman to be elected to U.S. House
- Pramila Jayapal
37) Who is re-elected as Director-General of International Labour Organization - Guy Ryder
38) Competition Commission of India selected to host - ICN 2018 Annual Conference
39) Who will host 2016 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Summit – Peru
40) Who is the real brain behind the currency withdrawal move - Anil Bokil
41) Marta Jakimowicz selected for Lifetime Achievement Award 2016 by - Lalithakala Academy
42) In Chennai City Union Bank launches India’s first banking robot – Lakshmi
43) Who wins 2016 Golden Peacock Award for corporate governance
44) On 14th November 2016 which day is observed across the world - World Diabetes Day
45) Researchers isolate what in chicken transmitting multidrug resistant pathogen to humans – Bacterium
46) World Pneumonia Day is celebrated across the world on - 12th November
47) 36th India International Trade Fair begins in - New Delhi
48) Which year will be hottest year on record – 2016
49) Special Task Force led by SS Mundra formed to recalibrate - ATMs
50) Honorary Oscar at 8th Annual Governors Awards received by - Jackie Chan
51) Biggest and brightest Supermoon observed at - 356,509 KM
52) 20 nations sign framework agreement of - International Solar Alliance
53) On 16th November which day is observed across the world - International Day for Tolerance
54) Which two countries Joint Training Exercise Hand in Hand 2016 begins in Pune - India, China
55) APEC Forum's Week begins in – Lima
56) Which state becomes first to adopt Fly Ash Utilization Policy - Maharashtra
57) Doctors from which country perform brain implant for the first time in history – Netherlands
58) CRPF for first time deploys women commandos for - Anti-Maoists Operations
59) Which country withdraws from International Criminal Court – Russia
60) Hunar Haat organised at 2016 - India International Trade Fair
61) "Post-truth" named Word of the Year for 2016 by - Oxford Dictionaries
62) Indian Navy inducts 4 types of indigenously developed – Sonars
63) Union Government sets up which committee to look into concerns of tourists, NRIs - Inter Ministerial Committee
64) Scientists produce faster-growing crops by improving – Photosynthesis
65) Which Indian surname is most common in UK – Patel
66) Jammu and Kashmir Government launches - Jhelum-Tawi Flood Recovery Project
67) Union Government bans controversial NGO of - Zakir Naik
68) Which supercomputer was named as fastest supercomputer of world - Sunway TaihuLight of China
69) Four underwater SONAR systems developed by DRDO were inducted by - Indian Navy
70) Where was World Internet Conference 2016 held - China
71) Universal Children Day observed on - 20th November 2016
72) Who has been appointed as Executive Chairman of National Legal Services Authority - Jagdish Singh Khehar
73) China Open Super Series title won by - PV Sindhu
74) Mother Teresa International Award was granted to - Al Nahyan
75) World Television Day was Observed on - 21 November 2016
76) Housing for All scheme in rural areas was launched by - PM Narendra Modi
77) Next Generation Weather Satellite GOES-R was launched by - NASA
78) Delhi Half Marathon was won by - Eliud Kipchoge
79) Name of Guided Missile Destroyer inducted into Indian Navy - INS Chennai
80) Who has been awarded IMO Award for Exceptional Bravery at Sea - Radhika Menon
81) Who won Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize 2016 - Akshaya Mukul
82) Who was awarded with first World Sanskrit Award - Thai Princess Maha Chakri
83) Who won Indonesia Open 2016 - Gaganjeet Bhullar
84) India becomes Associate Member of - CERN, Geneva
85) Who has been elected as President of FICCI - Pankaj Patel
86) Name of former ISRO Chairman who passed away - MGK Menon
87) World Robot Olympiad to be held for the first time in which country - India
88) Who will be chief of guest at Pravasi Bharatiya Divas - Portuguese PM Antonio Costa
89) South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley was named - UN envoy by Donald Trump
90) Three sets of regulations under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 were notified by - IBBI
91) Who won 2016 CPJ International Press Freedom Award - Malini Subramaniam
92) Tianlian I-04 satellite was launched by - China
93) Which country ranks 138 in 2016 ICT Development Index – India
94) On 25th November which day was observed across the world - International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
95) Which actor won 10th Asia Pacific Screen Award in Best Actor Category - Manoj Bajpayee
96) Upgraded Jaguar DARIN III aircraft receives – IOC
97) 7000-year-old city discovered in – Egypt
98) Who has been appointed as a Chairman of NHAI - Yudhvir Singh Malik
99) Mary Kom will be honoured with - Legends Award
100) Safeguard duty imposed on certain - Steel imports
101) Who is new President of Hockey India - Mariamma Koshy
102) Book "Death Under the Deodars" is authored by - Ruskin Bond
103) Who won inaugural season of Qatar Ladies Open - Aditi Ashok
104) Amitabh Kant Committee has been constituted to push - Cashless transactions
105) Who has been appointed as 16th Army Chief of Pakistan - Lieutenant-General Qamar Javed Bajwa
106) National Milk Day was observed on - 26th November 2016
107) Anand Yadav passed away, he was a noted - Marathi author
108) Taxation Laws (Second Amendment) Bill, 2016 introduced in - Lok Sabha
109) Book titled Conflicts of Interest: My Journey through India's Green Movement is authored by - Sunita Narain
110) Which state will become first cashless state of India - Goa
111) Who has been appointed as Director-General of Military Operations - Lt-General A K Bhatt
112) Which village became first Digital village of India – Akodara
113) Which country will honour 1668 martyrs of the Indian Army - Bangladesh
114) Who has been appointed as new Chief Secretary of Delhi - M M Kutty
115) Name of the prince who has been invited by Parliament of Thailand to become King - Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn
116) As per Supreme Court directive, Cinema halls will have to play what before film screening - National Anthem
117) Where was First and longest cycle highway of Asia was inaugurated - Uttar Pradesh
118) RBI limits cash withdrawal from which type of accounts - Jan Dhan Yojana bank accounts
1] 1 October: International Day of Older Persons.
2] 2 October: International Day of Non-Violence.
3] Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan will be the Chief Guest at the Republic Day parade.
4] Nayanjot Lahiri wins John F Richards Prize 2016.
5] India, Singapore sign three MoUs strengthening ties on countering terror, skill development.
6] France becomes 1st country to ban plastic cups and plates.
7] Isro ex-chairman U R Rao becomes first Indian in International Astronautical Federation's 'Hall of Fame'.
8] David Thouless, F Duncan M Haldane And Michael Kosterlitz won 2016 Nobel Prize In Physics.
9] State Bank of India becomes first domestic bank to open branch in Yangon.
10] Jharkhand becomes 1st state to implement Direct Benefit Transfer in Kerosene.
11] Nobel Prize in Medicine awarded to Yoshinori Ohsumi.
12] World Habitat Day observed across the world- 3 October.
13] Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos wins 2016 Nobel Peace Prize.
14] President Pranab inaugurated the first edition of the World Sustainable Development
Summit(WSDS) in New Delhi.
15] Venkaiah Naidu releases book titled Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy authored by Ambassador Surendra Kumar.
16] ISRO’s communication satellite GSAT-18 successfully launched from French Guiana.
17] World Post Day 2016 observed with theme Innovation, Integration and Inclusion - 9 October.
18] Bob Dylan wins 2016 Nobel Prize in Literature.
19] India ranked 97th of 118 in global hunger index.
20] HIMANSH, India's Remote, High-Altitude Station opened in Himalaya.
21] 13 October International Day for Disaster Reduction observed with theme Live to Tell: Raising Awareness, Reducing Mortality.
22] The First World Tsunami Awareness Day will be celebrated on 5 November 2016 at the Asian Ministerial Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction (AMCDRR) 2016.
23] International Day of the Girl Child observed across the world on October 11.
24] Sprinter Srabani Nanda wins Ekalavya Award for the year 2016.
25] Maharashtra CM Fadnavis inaugurates India’s first International Arbitration Centre in Mumbai.
26] PV Sindhu appointed as Brand Ambassador of Vizag Steel.
27] India, Russia signs 16 MoUs including procurement of the S-400 air defence system
28] Brazil wins first BRICS U-17 football tournament.
29] Kirtiraj Kundlik Gaikwad awarded with IAFP Young scientist scholarship award 2016.
30] Ajay Kumar Bhalla appointed as Director General of Foreign Trade.
31] Portugal’s Antonio Guterres appointed UN Secretary-General.
32] World Food Day 2016 observed across the world on 16 October.
33] 17 October: International Day for the Eradication of Poverty.
34] Sourabh Verma wins men's singles title at Chinese Taipei Open 2016.
35] International Prize in Statistics Awarded to Sir David Cox for Survival Analysis Model Applied in Medicine, Science, and Engineering
36] Kochi becomes first Indian city to host FIFA U-17 World Cup.
37] PM Narendra Modi launches National SC/ST hub and Zero Defect – Zero Effect scheme in Ludhiana.
38] S P Yadav elected as new President of North Zone of Urology Society of India.
39] Saina Nehwal appointed member of IOC's Athletes' Commission.
40] Ashok Leyland unveils India's first indigenous electric bus.
41] Amandeep Singh Gill appointed as India's Ambassador to UN Conference on Disarmament, Geneva.
42] C Radhakrishnan selected for Mathrubhumi Literary Award 2016.
43] India wins Kabaddi World Cup 2016.
44] Police Commemoration Day observed across India 21 October.
45] Indian Railways wins World Railway Shooting Championship Cup.
46] Paul Beatty wins 2016 Man Booker Prize.
47] Rajeev Misra appointed as Head of Softbank Vision Fund.
48] Bengaluru water tanker driver G Balakrishna wins Mr. Asia 2016 title.
49] Portugal's Renato Sanches wins European Golden Boy Award 2016.
50] China's launches micro-satellite, Banxing-2.
51] 24 October: World Development Information Day.
52] United Nations Day: 24 October.
53] World Cities Day observed with theme Inclusive Cities, Shared Development - 31 October.
1] Kiran Mazumdar Shaw appointed Knight of the National Order of the French Legion of Honour.
2] 1st BRICS Film Festival begins in New Delhi.
3] Reliance Industries launches Reliance Jio offering Free Voice Calls, cheap Data Plans.
4] Thodur Madabusi Krishna, Bezwada Wilson receive Ramon Magsaysay Award 2016.
5] Michel Temer sworn in as President of Brazil.
6] Assam’s Majuli becomes 1st island district of India.
7] International Literacy Day 2016 celebrated across the world on 8 September.
8] World's oldest surviving cricketer Lindsay Tuckett dies aged 97.
9] Thithi wins Best Film Award at first BRICS Film Festival.
10] WHO declares Sri Lanka malaria-free.
11] Jan Shikshan Sansthan conferred with 2016 UNESCO Confucius Prize for Literacy.
12] G20 summit concludes in China's Hangzhou.
13] Jackie Chan awarded honorary Oscar.
14] International Day of Charity observed globally on 5 September.
15] Mother Teresa canonised as Saint by Pope Francis at Vatican.
16] Anjum Chopra becomes 1st Indian woman to be honoured with MCC life membership.
17] Mariyappan Thangavelu wins India’s first Gold medal at Rio Paralympic Games 2016.
18] Haryana bagged Best Horticulture State award.
19] 1st BRICS Wellness Workshop concludes in Bengaluru.
20] Deepa Malik becomes 1st Indian woman to win medal at Paralympics.
21] Stan Wawrinka wins 2016 US Open Men’s Singles title.
22] World's first driverless bus service launched in France.
23] Angelique Kerber wins 2016 US Open Women’s Singles title.
24] Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma conferred with Arjuna Award.
25] International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer observed across the world on 16 September 2016.
26] National Hindi Divas observed across India on 14 September.
27] Alka Sirohi appointed as UPSC chairman.
28] International Day of Democracy observed on 15 September.
29] Malayalam critic M Leelavathi bags Mohanan Suvarna Mudra award 2016.
30] Indian-origin Ravi Reddy appointed as Head of International Society for Blood Transfusion.
32] Virat Kohli appointed as Brand Ambassador of Punjab National Bank (PNB).
33] India, France ink deal for 36 Rafale fighter jets.
34] Junaid Ahmad appointed as World Bank Country Director for India.
35] Industrialist Adi Godrej conferred Clinton Global Citizen Award.
36] Mahendra Singh Dhoni named captain of India's all time Test XI by Wisden.
37] Aung San Suu Kyi honoured as 2016 Humanitarian of the Year by Harvard Foundation.
38] Monika Kapil Mohta appointed as India's Ambassador to Sweden.
39] International Translation Day observed across the world - 30 September.
40] Tirupati Airport awarded 'Best Tourist Friendly Airport'.
41] R Subramania Kumar appointed as Executive Director of Indian Overseas Bank.
42] Indian Army conducts surgical strikes on terror launch pads.
43] 29 September - World Maritime Day observed with theme Shipping: Indispensable to the World.
44] Music Director Uttam Singh will be honoured with 'Lata Mangeshkar Award for Lifetime Achievement'.
45] Jim Yong Kim re-appointed as President of World Bank for second term.
46] Indira Gandhi International Airport becomes 1st in Asia-Pacific region to achieve carbon neutral status.
50] 28 September - World Rabies Day observed with theme Rabies: Educate. Vaccinate. Eliminate.
51] 27 September - World Tourism Day observed with theme Tourism for All - promoting universal accessibility.
52] World's largest solar power plant opens in Kamuthi, Tamil Nadu.
53] R Ashwin becomes fastest Indian & second overall to take 200 Test wickets.
54] World's largest radio telescope in search of extra-terrestrial life unveiled in China.
55] World's first three-parent baby boy born in Mexico.
1] Luke Aikins became 1st person to jump from 25000 feet without a parachute or wing suit.
2] Anant Maheshwari named as President of Microsoft India.
3] Nita Ambani becomes first Indian woman IOC member.
4] Reserve Bank of India (RBI) launches Sachet portal to check illegal money collection.
5] Shubha Mudgal to be awarded Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award.
6] Vijay Rupani takes oath as Chief Minister of Gujarat.
7] 1-7 August: World Breastfeeding Week.
8] The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) constitutes Tarun Ramadorai Committee on Household Finance.
9] Pushpa Kamal Dahal 'Prachanda' elected 39th PM of Nepal.
10] Anita Gopalan wins PEN/Heim Translation Fund Grants 2016.
11] Dinesh Kumar Khara appointed Managing Director of State Bank of India.
12] Former RBI Deputy Governor Anand Sinha appointed to the IDFC Bank board.
13] Swimmer Katie Ledecky smashes world record to win Olympic gold in 400-meter freestyle.
14] Australia wins gold in first-ever Olympic Women's Rugby Sevens Championship.
15] Gymnast Dipa Karmakar becomes 1st Indian to qualify for Vault Finals.
16] World Bio-Fuel Day observed on 10 August.
17] Assam becomes 1st state to ratify The Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill, 2014.
18] Michael Phelps becomes first swimmer to win four consecutive golds in same event.
19] Judoka Silva wins first gold for host country Brazil: Rio Olympics 2016
20] The Ocean of Churn: How the Indian Ocean Shaped Human History authored by Sanjeev Sanyal.
21] The Ocean of Churn: How the Indian Ocean Shaped Human History authored by Sanjeev Sanyal.
22] Gujarat to host 2016 Kabaddi World Cup.
23] Banwarilal Purohit sworn in as Governor of Assam.
24] V P Singh Badnore sworn in as Governor of Punjab.
25] Sunita Jain conferred with Vyas Samman award 2015.
26] Kamal Haasan chosen for France’s Chevalier de L’Ordre Arts et Lettres.
27] Dr. Urjit Patel appointed as 24th Governor of Reserve Bank of India.
28] Kimia Alizadeh Zenoorin becomes the 1st Iranian woman to win an Olympic medal.
29] Usain Bolt wins 9th Olympic gold as Jamaica wins 4x100m relay.
30] P V Sindhu wins silver in women's singles badminton event at Rio Olympics.
31] Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma to be conferred with Sangeet Martand Ustad Chand Khan Lifetime Achievement Award.
32] South India's 1st Children's Court inaugurated in Hyderabad.
33] World’s first self-driving taxis launched in Singapore.
34] Abhinav Bindra to Head NRAI Review Committee on Rio Debacle.
35] US Postal Service honors Diwali Festival with a Forever Stamp.
36] Sakshi Malik named brand ambassador for Beti Bachao, Beti Padao campaign in Haryana.
37] Gujarat becomes first state to distribute 2 crore LED Bulbs under UJALA.
38] CRPF decides to appoint P V Sindhu as Commandant and brand ambassador.
39] West Bengal to be renamed as Bangal in Hindi and Bengal in English.
40] Man Kaur, 100-year-old athlete from India, wins Gold Medal at Masters Games.
41] Wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt’s London Olympics bronze medal upgraded to silver.
42] National Sports Day celebrated on 29 August.
43] ISRO successfully test-fires Scramjet Rocket Engine.
44] Sri Lankan cricketer Tillakaratne Dilshan announced retirement from International Cricket
45] PM Modi announces Task Force to prepare action Plan for next three Olympics Games.
1] Gurpreet Singh Sandhu becomes first Indian to play in Europa League.
2] National Doctors’ Day 2016 observed across India on 1 July.
3] Rodrigo Duterte sworn in as president of Philippines.
4] State Bank of India launches social media banking platform SBI Mingle.
5] Rajasthan becomes 1st state to introduce minimum wages for part-time workers.
6] NASA's Juno spacecraft enters Jupiter's orbit.
7] World's largest charkha unveiled at Delhi airport's terminal 3.
8] India’s 1st Commercial Court & Disputes Resolution Centre inaugurated in Chattisgarh.
9] Pakistani philanthropist Abdul Sattar Edhi dies aged 88.
10]South African writer Lidudumalingani Mqombothi wins 2016 Caine Prize.
11] Radhika Menon becomes 1st woman to bag IMO Award for Exceptional Bravery at Sea.
12] Portugal won Euro football championship 2016.
13] Andy Murray won 2016 Wimbledon men’s singles title.
14] Theresa May appointed Prime Minister of United Kingdom.
15] SBI signs MoU with IIT Bombay to promote startups.
16] PM Narendra Modi’s four nation tour to Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa and Mozambique concluded.
17] World Population Day 2016 observed with theme Investing in teenage girls on 11 July.
18] Sushila Karki confirmed as Nepal's 1st woman Chief Justice.
19] Courage & Commitment authored by Margaret Alva.
20] RBI sets up Sudarshan Sen-headed Inter- regulatory Working Group on Fin Tech and Digital Banking.
21] World Youth Skills Day 2016 observed globally on 15 July.
22] Misbah-ul-Haq becomes oldest captain to score Test hundred.
23] Who Moved My Interest Rate? authored by Duvvuri Subbarao.
24] Nelson Mandela International Day 2016 observed on 18 July.
25] Dipika Pallikal Karthik, Saurav Ghosal won 73rd Senior National Squash Championship.
26] Turkish musician Kudsi Erguner named UNESCO Artist for Peace.
27] Pema Khandu sworn-in as Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister.
28] The Great Derangement: Climate Change and the Unthinkable authored by Amitav Ghosh.
29] Rohit Khandelwal becomes 1st Indian to win Mister World title.
30] India's 1st e-court opened at Hyderabad High Court.
31] World Bank Group appoints Paul Romer as Chief Economist.
32] Guruprasad Mohapatra appointed as Chairman of Airports Authority of India.
33] Virat Kohli becomes 1st Indian captain to score double century outside India.
34] Ganesh Singh appointed Head of Joint Parliamentary Committee for Land Acquisition Bill.
35] Ajay Bhushan Pandey appointed as CEO of UIDAI.
36] Hashim Ansari, oldest litigant in Babri Masjid-Ram Janmabhoomi case, passes away.
37] Neeraj Chopra becomes 1st Indian to win gold in World Athletics championships.
38] India's 1st Humboldt Penguins reach Mumbai’s Byculla Zoo.
39] East Bengal to honour Milkha Singh with Bharat Gaurav Award.
40] India’s first Water Metro launched in Kochi.
41] A Kanyakumari becomes 1st woman violinist to receive Sangita Kalanidhi Award.
42] International Day of Friendship 2016 observed globally on 30 July.
43] International Tiger Day observed on 29 July.
44] India signs $1 billion deal with US for procuring four Poseidon-8I aircraft.
45] World Hepatitis Day 2016 observed with theme Elimination on 28 July.
1] World Milk Day observed globally on 01 June.
2] India and World Bank sign agreement to improve efficiency and attractiveness of City Bus Services.
3] Boxing legend Muhammad Ali dies at 74.
4] International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2016 observed - 04 June.
5] India, Tunisia sign MoUs for co-operation in IT, handicrafts sector.
6] Qatar-based Indian banker,Raghavan Seetharaman awarded Green Economy Visionary Award.
7] Indus Valley Civilization is 8000 years old: IIT Kharagpur.
8] Odisha Becomes First Indian State To Give Pension And Food Benefits To Transgenders.
9] Asian Development Bank and Union Government signed Loan Agreement to upgrade 176 Km of roads in Jharkhand.
10] Dia Mirza named ambassador for Swachh Bharat Mission.
11] Suresh Prabhu launches Tiger Trail Circuit Train on World Environment Day.
12] V Narayanasamy sworn-in as Chief Minister of Puducherry.
13] Nita Ambani becomes 1st Indian women to be nominated for International Olympic Committee.
15] Leander Paes, Martina Hingis won 2016 French Open Mixed Doubles tennis title.
16] India-US inked 8 MoUs to bolster economic growth & sustainable development.
17] Indian Reserve Battalion to be named after Maharana Pratap.
18] United Nations Chief Ban Ki-Moon honoured with Russia’s Order of Friendship.
19] World Oceans Day observed across the world on 8 June.
20]PedroPablo Kuczynski wins Peru's Presidential Election.
21] India signs Europe-led clampdown on tax evasion and corruption.
22] World Day Against Child Labour observed on- 12 June.
23] Saina Nehwal lifts Australian Open Super Series Badminton trophy 2016.
24] Priyanka Chopra nominated for Choice TV Breakout Star in Teen Choice Awards 2016.
25] Ivory Coast honours President Pranab Mukherjee with its highest civilian Award.
26] World Blood Donors Day 2016 observed with theme Blood connects us all on June 14.
25] World Elder Abuse Awareness Day observed on 15 June.
26] India, Ghana sign three agreements to strengthen co-operation in varied fields.
27] International Albinism Awareness Day observed worldwide on 13 June.
28]Arktika,the most powerful nuclear icebreaker launched by Russia.
29] Anne Hathaway appointed as UN Women Goodwill Ambassador.
30] Australia won Hero Hockey Champions Trophy 2016.
31] SBI floats IT Innovation Start-up Fund to assist start-ups in fintech space.
32] Sunil Mittal elected Chairman of International Chamber of Commerce.
33] World Day to Combat Desertification 2016 observed on 17 June.
34] Avani Chaturvedi of Madhya Pradesh, Mohana Singh of Rajasthan and Bhawana Kanth of Bihar become Indian Air Force's first women fighter pilots.
35] World Refugee Day observed on 20 June.
36] India, South Korea launches Korea Plus, an initiative to strengthen relations.
37] State Bank of India (SBI) named in Hall of Shame list of Banks funding Cluster Bomb Makers.
38] Kannada movie Thithi won Best Film Award at 19th Shanghai International Film Festival.
39] International Day of Yoga 2016 observed across the world on 21 June.
40] International Olympic Day celebrated on 23 June.
41] IIT professor Sanjay Mittal bags 25th G D Birla Award for Scientific Research.
42] Anil Kumble appointed head coach of Indian cricket team.
43] PM Modi launches Projects for 20 Smart Cities in Pune.
44] Sweden inaugurates world's first electric road.
45] Shooter Jitu Rai wins silver in ISSF World Cup.
46] International Day in Support of Victims of Torture observed on 26 June.
47] 29 June National Statistics Day celebrated with theme Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare.48]NS Vishwanathan appointed Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India
TO DOWNLOAD PDF CLICK HERE